Addiction is complicated and unique to each individual. It can be caused by a combination of hereditary, mental health, environmental and social circumstances in a person’s life. It has far-reaching consequences in a person’s life that can lead to other disorders such as depression, anxiety or trauma. It can take many forms — gambling, smoking, drugs or alcohol. And addiction can impact the lives of friends and families.
Which is why at North Central Health Care we:
- Create treatment plans as unique as the indivdual, helping each individual identify the root causes of their addiction and work with them to overcome their addiction using a variety of individual and group therapies and services.
- Provide them with a support network of highly trained on-site professionals from diverse disciplines.
- Assist them in building a supportive external network by incorporating friends and family into the individual treatment plan.
- Improve chances for recovery by providing education, counseling sessions and support groups for the patient’s family and friends.
- Treat both adolescents and adults.
- Work with them to improve their physical health, including nutrition, diet and exercise.
- Teach them to make better decisions by helping them understand and communicate their feelings and develop better problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Show them they can enjoy life without addictive substances.
Questions? Call 715.848.4356.