Warm Water Exercise
If you’ve completed a warm water therapy program, and have a doctor’s referral, we invite you to enroll in one of our exercise programs.
- Aquatics for Arthritis. Provides gentle range of motion exercises for the joints of the body, with some walking and “noodle” exercises.
- Water Walking—Conducted at a more rigorous level than the arthritis program, you participate at your own pace and must be able to walk back and forth across the pool without assistance.
Join our water exercise programs and bring:
- Swimsuit or shorts and a T-shirt.
- Water shoes- or slip-ons for the pool deck and locker rooms.
- Dime for a locker.
- Doctor’s referral, if this is a first visit.