Comprehensive Care in an Open, Active Environment
Receive the skilled nursing care you need without sacrificing the comforts of a welcoming environment and the activities that make life interesting. Mount View is designed — inside and out — to keep residents engaged in their interests and allow them as much privacy or sociability as they desire.
- Rooms with a view. Private and semi-private suites overlook landscaped grounds and lake. Themed sunrooms provide views of aviaries, gardens, and the lake.
- Outdoor environments. Private and public patios, a memory garden, walking and driving paths, aviaries and landscaped grounds are available to all.
- Social time. The Community is structured to provide residents as much privacy or sociability as they desire. Private family rooms are available for special occasions.
- Open, active environment. The Community offers satellite TV, phone and cell phone access, personal laundry service, WiFi, radio, a gift shop, coffee shop, patios, an in-house pharmacy, a beauty shop, walking and driving paths, a Memory Garden, access to the Wausau bus line and transportation services.
- Customized meal plans. Dieticians ensure meals meet the preferences and nutritional needs of each individual.
- Comprehensive, coordinated care. Each Mount View neighborhood has a nurse manager, social worker, life enrichment coordinator and dietician who collaborate with nurses, physicians, therapists, residents and their families to develop and deliver individualized comprehensive care. Residents receive housekeeping, laundry, dental, vision, podiatry and lab services. Each resident receives the attention of a dietician to ensure meals meet the preferences and nutritional needs of each individual.
- Skilled, individualized care. Our 24-hour skilled nursing services are uniquely adapted to helping residents — be it assistance with the tasks of daily living, physical therapy, transitioning to dementia care, comfort/Hospice care, or the management of a chronic illness. And each individual care plan is structured around the resident’s life pattern. A Wound Care Specialist is available on site.
- Staying active and engaged. We offer a wide range of activities based on the interests of residents. We provide spiritual services, music therapy, life-long learning opportunities, assistance with absentee voting, and assist residents in maintaining their community relationships and activities.
- Family-friendly. Friends and family can visit you at any time — 24 hours a day. And we maintain close contact with the families of our residents.
- Rehabilitation. We provide 24-hour outpatient, music, respiratory, physical, occupational, and speech therapies. We also have a pool on site for aquatic therapies.
- Social services. We help residents with discharge planning, Power of Attorney drafting and paperwork.