Life Is Good Here
Tucked along the shores of Lake Wausau amid gardens, 17 acres of landscaped grounds, patios and walking paths, Mount View is a vibrant skilled nursing community designed around the specific needs, interests and abilities of its residents. That means it’s also a community full of change — a community that adapts to integrate new technologies, therapies, services, activities and amenities. It is a community defined by the individuals who comprise it.
And each day is different — filled with a variety of activities and programs.
- Listen and sing. Musical entertainment and therapy.
- Express yourself. Spiritual activities include services for all denominations and study groups.
- Relax. Leisurely pursuits, including games, outings, visits from community members, leaders and volunteers.
- Get out. Community outings to theaters, school events, fairs, farmers markets, shopping districts, restaurants and sporting events.
- Get active. Outdoor adventures.
- Learn. Educational opportunities, Internet access and discussion groups.
- Use your senses. Sensory stimulation exercises in two multi-sensory rooms filled with the latest sensory equipment.
- Get involved. Work and life activities and responsibilities based on individual preferences.
To tour our skilled nursing communities, contact Julie Lucko at 715.848.4373 or email@example.com.